1 Package of Yves Ground Round Plant based “meat”
1 Hard Taco Dinner Kit
(includes 12 Taco Shells, Mild Taco Sauce
and a powdered Taco Seasoning)
1 Small onion
1 Small Tomato
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Sour Cream For topping
1/2 Cup or so of TexMex (or other) shredded cheese
3 or 4 Tbsps of Red bell pepper, diced
– Some lettuce or greens of your choice
- Finely dice your tomato, red pepper, and onion. Set aside in separate bowls.
- Shred your greens and put into a bowl.
- Put your sour cream into a small bowl.
- Put the Olive oil into a frying pan on Medium heat, and add the Ground Round package.
- Add the powdered taco seasoning to the frying pan.
- Stir with a spatula, breaking down the chunks into small pieces.
- Once it begins to brown up well, turn the heat to very low.
- Turn on the oven to 300F, and put your taco shells in on a cookie sheet for about 5 minutes.
- Once the shells are hot, you are ready to serve! (You may want to give the ground round another bit of heating, as it may have cooled off)
Put your ground round, onion, tomato, and red pepper into a shell, and top that with your sour cream, then add the greens/lettuce and top it all with your grated cheese.
PS: I like to crush up my taco shells, and mix everything up in a bowl, versus trying to eat in a shell with my hands. Voila – you now have a Taco-In-A-Bowl meal!
Thanks for visiting!